So what's it going to be, Love?
Now or never?
All or nothing?
Forever and a day... not.
Have you done enough thumbnails, Love?
Have you edited and re-edited and peer edited enough to present your final draft?
I was just guessing, Love.
I don't do quick math.
(Is that the cookie or ferris wheel unit?)
Supposed to find poems, Love.
None of them fit your style. You're lost in a sea of words.
I'm lost, Love.
And that's all I am.
Now or never?
All or nothing?
Forever and a day... not.
Have you done enough thumbnails, Love?
Have you edited and re-edited and peer edited enough to present your final draft?
I was just guessing, Love.
I don't do quick math.
(Is that the cookie or ferris wheel unit?)
Supposed to find poems, Love.
None of them fit your style. You're lost in a sea of words.
I'm lost, Love.
And that's all I am.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home